Our company is equipped with the advance achievement includes the successful approval for certification which makes our company certified for making Bacterial Inoculant. Among our huge range of products, we can meet the requirement for the small & medium & Tonnage series of plants. Due to remarkable features incorporating less pressure machinery has no capacity limitations or restrictions such as medium & high pressure plants have. The Bacterial Inoculant can be availed from us at lower price.
All Cultivable agricultural crops.
1. Bacillus subtilisis an ubiquitous naturally occurring saprophytic bacterium that is commonly recovered from soil, water, air, and decomposing plant material. Under most conditions, however, it is not biologically active and is present in the spore form. Different strains of B. subtilis can be used as biological control agents under different situations. B. subtilis bacteria produce a class of lipopeptidentibiotics including iturins. Iturins help B. subtilis bacteria out-compete other microorganisms by either killing them or reducing their growth rate. Iturins can also have direct fungicidal activity on pathogens. B. subtilis products are made for many uses. For plant disease control, these include foliar application and products applied to the root zone, compost, or seed. When applied directly to seeds, the bacteria colonize the developing root system, competing with disease organisms that attack root systems. B. subtilis inhibits plant pathogen spore germination,disrupts germ tube growth, and interferes with the attachment of the pathogen to the plant. It is also reported to induce systemic acquired resistance (SAR) against bacterial pathogens.
2. TYPES OF PESTS IT CONTROLS:
Iturins are reportedly active against the fungus Sclerotiniafruticola, which causes rots of harvested stone fruit. B. subtilis has also been tested for control of the pathogenic fungus Verticillium. B. subtilis has been used in conjunction with Streptomyces gramicifaciens for control of root rot in cucumber, corky rot of tomato and carnation wilt. B. subtilis also shows increased resistance to fungal diseases. It is also claimed to suppress diseases caused by Fusariump. and Rhizoctonia spp.
Mode of action
BACI Ã¢â¬â D/L delivers extended protection against disease pathogens through three distinct modes of action:
1. Colonies of B. subtilis take up space on the roots, leaving less area or source for occupation by disease pathogens.
2. BACI - D/L feeds off plant exudates, which also serve as a food source for disease pathogens. Because it consumes exudates, BACI - D/L deprives disease pathogens of a major food source, thereby inhibiting their ability to thrive and reproduce.
3. BACI - D/L combats pathogenic fungi through the production of a chemical (an iturin) that inhibits the pathogen\'s growth. It is reported that 60-75% of the seed used for the US cotton crop was treated with BACI - D/LÃÂ® for suppression of Fusarium and Rhizoctonia pathogens.
Contents :Bacillus subtilis
Cfu count:MICROBIAL COUNT: 2*10^8 CFU/gm of the carrier
Dose and application procedure
1. Control of Black Rot in tea plants :BACI D/L is the best option for the control of Black Rot of tea. Use the product along with Trichostar 1%W.P. @1ml/Litre liquid formulation and 5gm/pit during planting of young tea. In mature tea regular application pre and post monsoon will completely ward off the disease.2.Seed Treatment: Mix 10-15 g of BACI - D/L in sufficient quantity of water to make slurry and coat the seeds with this slurry. Dry the seeds under shade and sow the seeds. The seeds can be mechanically mixed in a seed treater also. The treated seeds should not be blended along with chemical fertilizer/ chemical pesticide.
Soil Application: Mix 5 Kg / Ha of BACI - D/L with 500 Kg of organic manure/fertilizer. Incorporate this mixture at the time of sowing/planting.
Foliar Spray: Mix 10g of BACI - D/L per 1 L of water and spray. Spraying depends on the climatic conditions that favours disease occurrence and must be done prior to the onset of the disease. Spray at an interval of 7 to 10 days depending upon the crop and intensity of disease. Adding a sticking agent to the solution will aid in better adherence of the formulation to the crops and offers better disease control.
1 kgs Pack/25 kgs